Current Job Listings at AWM
You may forward your application with resume and a cover letter in response to any posting shown below to:
Rental Manager - We are seeking a licensed Rental Manager with communication and organizational expertise. Candidate should have capacity to work in fast-paced atmosphere with high energy team. Must have a vehicle. Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Strata Manager - We are seeking a licensed Strata Manager with communication and organizational expertise. Candidate should have capacity to work in fast-paced atmosphere with high energy team. Exceptional growth and earning potential. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property Accountant - We are seeking an accountant experienced with Excel & Word. Should have strong oral and written communication skills. Resumes to: email@example.com or fax: 604-893-1721. Competitive salary.
Assistant Project Manager, Building Maintenance - AWM-Alliance Real Estate Group Ltd. Is a Real Estate Service company that has been active in Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island and the Interior of British Columbia since 1997, and is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the Building Maintenance division. AWM has enjoyed a very rapid level of growth over the past few years and has evolved from being a dominant neighbourhood real estate firm in Greater Vancouver to one of the most active firms in Canada. With a total value of approximately $4 Billion and over 9 Million square feet in various property types under management, including residential, retail, office and mixed-used, AWM continues to grow and is always looking for great talent to be part of the team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly inspections of AWM managed properties, noting areas needing attention or repairs.
- Prepare inspection report of properties, in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Working with all vendor and suppliers, and maintaining relationships.
- Follow up that repairs and maintenance required at properties are complete.
- Assist in maintaining a current list of all vendors/suppliers for each property.
- Assist in establishing routine schedules for efficient operations of the various properties.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in communication written and speaking
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of tools utilized in the building trades
- Ability to Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Has a “Do What It Takes” attitude to handle high volumes and meet deadlines
Compensation will be based on experience and includes extended health/dental benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build a career with a dynamic growing organization.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strata Agent - Situated in the heart of Vancouver and near all transit routes, AWM is looking for an experienced Strata Agent to join and grow with their dynamic team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Strata Management
- Licensed as a Strata Agent
- Strong time management skills
- Customer service and decision-making skills with the ability to project manage are an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has a “do what it takes” attitude and be a contributing member in a team environment
- Proven efficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build a rewarding career in Strata Management with a dynamic growing organization. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please, only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted.