Resolving Client Concerns
We’re here for you
At AWM-Alliance Real Estate Group we are working hard to provide a positive experience for our clients and welcome any feedback and suggestions regarding our service. If you have had a poor experience, we want to hear about it and will endeavour to provide a resolution as quickly as possible. Also, if you have general feedback or have had a positive experience, we would love to hear about that too.
How do I communicate my concern?
AWM-Alliance Real Estate Group ensures that client concerns handled in an effective, fair and expeditious manner. We encourage you to first raise any complaint or comment you may have with your Property Manager directly.
Alternatively, you can:
- Provide a written letter or other communication addressed to Marjorie Talento, General Manager, who will take personal responsibility for dealing with your concerns.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a letter to our head office at:
AWM-Alliance Real Estate Group Ltd.
#401-958 West 8th Avenue
Canada V5Z 1E5
Attention: Marjorie Talento, COO
It will be helpful if you provide us with as much detail as possible concerning your issue. If you require assistance to document your concern in writing we will, upon your request, endeavour to assist you.
Whichever avenue you choose, we will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your concern within 3 business days. The nature of your concern will determine who will deal with it. The acknowledgement may include a request for you to provide additional information reasonably required to further investigate the matter. The letter will also include the contact information for the individual handling the concern you have raised.
From here, you should expect the following from us:
1) Review of comments and supporting documents that relate to the concerns raised.
2) Discussion with the Property Manager and other personnel regarding your concerns.
3) Objective and balanced assessment of your concerns vis-à-vis our records and supplementary internal information considered by the individual handling your concern.
4) Within ten (10) days of the receipt of the original concern, you should receive a substantive response that outlines the issue and any proposed steps of remediation or further options for escalation available to you. If this timeline cannot be met, a letter will be issued within the ten (10) day timeframe that outlines the reason(s) for the delay and the new estimated time for completion of the firm’s review of your concern.
Still not resolved?
If you feel that your concern with AWM-Alliance has not been resolved satisfactorily through this procedure, you have the right to present your concerns to the Office of the Company Executive within AWM.
Office of the Owner, AWM-Alliance Group
#401-958 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E5
Vancouver Tel: 604-685-3227
Victoria Tel: 250-388-9967 (ext 109)
Alternatively, you may contact one of the external organizations such as the Real Estate Council of BC or the Strata Property Agents of BC.